The Company Program
Click Here to download and a registration form and return to the studio.
Our dance company is a pre-professional performance group comprised of our Intensive Study program students. Dancers in this program are required to train in multiple dance techniques for concerts, regional and national dance competitions, and community outreach performances.
The program is designed for dedicated, enthusiastic and talented young artists to gain valuable performance experience in an environment that promotes professionalism, self-discipline and artistic integrity.
Any student of Elevation Contemporary Dance may audition for the Intensive Study program/Company beginning at 7 years of age. Auditions will be held yearly prior to the start of the new dance season in September.
The type of Classes Offered:
- *Ballet Technique (mandatory class)
- *Modern/Contemporary Technique & Choreography (mandatory class)
- *Dance Conditioning (mandatory class)
- *Company Choreography (mandatory class)
- Jazz/Lyrical Technique
- Tap Technique
- Private lesson (Lesson consist of 30 minutes of instruction)
- Semi-private lesson(Class rate is divided by the number of students & are 30 minutes of instruction)